Thursday, July 10, 2014

MFP's SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 71 - Amazing Backyards

 
 
Hi all!  Welcome to another new challenge at SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge!  This week, Challenge 71, is to make a card or project based on inspiration you receive from three different pictures that Shirley supplies, i.e., inspiration from color, image, whatever!!
 
 
This week, check out these adorable and awesome backyards pictures.  Oh my gosh, who wouldn't want one of these!!
 
 





I chose the last picture of the ship and pulled some of my colors.  I used a  new image to be released on July 15th at the Senior Design Team Blog Hop for MFP titled Coneflowers. This new set has beautiful coneflowers and sentiments!  So, be sure and come by for the blog hop to see all the new stamp sets!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Coneflowers by MFP
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MFP Scrambled Eggs CS; SU Gumball Green CS
Ink:  Copics: Y08, 06, 04, 02 and 00; YG07, 05 and 03
Accessories:  SU Punch; SB Labels 20 dies and SB Matting Basic Dies B

Hope to see you at the Inspiration Challenge this week - remember, there is always a prize to the weekly winner!


4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, that is a beautifully colored cone flower. I love it in green and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have anything in the pictures in my backyard - especially the checkerboard. Fun card Kathy - I love that new set and the coloring you did on it. Great die too. Hugz!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a gorgeous flower and card Kathy.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness.....I NEED that Coneflower set!!! LOVELY card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!